skip to main content
Main Dish Recipes
Make 4–6 servings
- Heat vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add 4 cups corn; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken broth; cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until corn is very soft.
- Place corn mixture in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Return to saucepan.
- Stir in remaining corn, evaporated milk, bell pepper and rosemary.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until chowder is thick and bell peppers are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
›› Main Dish Recipes