skip to main content | skip to search
Make 5 servings
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
2 pints fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 (14 ounce) can of filled sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 4 cups crushed ice
- In blender container, combine 1 bag strawberries, filled sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup water, and lemon juice; blend well.
- Gradually add 2 cups ice, blending until smooth.
- Pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Then, in blender, combine remaining strawberries and water; blend well.
- Gradually add remaining ice, blending until smooth.
- Pour into same pitcher; stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate leftovers. (Mixture stays thick and creamy in refrigerator.)