skip to main content
Make 8 cups
- Wash the rice, set in a large saucepan, then add water, ground cinnamon and cinnamon stick.
- Remove the extra water and the cinnamon stick. Cover loosely and let stand overnight.
- Place in a blender jar and blend for 3–5 minutes until the mixture is smooth. Strain the mixture through dampened cheesecloth or coffee filter.
- Combine with filled evaporated milk, filled condensed milk, and vanilla extract into a large saucepan.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Pour the mixture into a pitcher, serve cold over ice.