skip to main content
Café Con Leche Shake
Make 2 servings
- ¾ cup strongly brewed espresso
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ cup coffee liqueur (recommend Kahlúa®)
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- freshly whipped cream, for garnish
- chocolate covered espresso beans, for garnish
- chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Pour espresso, sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, coffee liqueur, and ice cream in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, a few chocolate covered espresso beans, and chocolate shavings.