skip to main content | skip to search
Make 6–8 servings
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 (4 serving-size) package instant French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy whipping cream
- 40 vanilla wafers cookies
- 3 to 4 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice from concentrate
- 4 vanilla wafers, crushed to crumbs for garnish
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Refrigerate pudding mixture for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding mixture until combined.
- Select a large (3 quart) decorative glass bowl.
- Spread ½ cup of pudding around the bottom of the bowl and top with 1/3 of the vanilla wafers, followed by 1/3 of the bananas and 1/3 of the remaining pudding.
- Continue layers, finishing with pudding on top.
- Sprinkle with crushed vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.