skip to main content
Gelatina De Tres Leche (Three Milk Gelatin)
Make 10–12 servings
- Heat the milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Remove from heat before it boils.
- Mix the gelatin in ½ cup water and let it set.
- Mix the gelatin in with the milk until it dissolves and place mixture in a 65 ounce mold.
- Refrigerate mold for 3 hours or until firm.
- Submerge the mold in hot water for 3 minutes, loosen the edges with a knife or spatula, and unmold. Return to the refrigerator for 20 minutes to refirm.