skip to main content
Black & White Cheesecake
Make 6–8 servings
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate crumb crust
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- Preheat over to 350 °F.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- In small bowl, toss chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Wait 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips with ¼ cup whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
- Spread semisweet chocolate chips over cheesecake.
- Serve chilled. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.